Join our professional team of car enthusiasts!
VEHICLE WRAP INSTALLER
WrapStyle is hiring experienced vehicle wrap installers to work in a fast paced, detail oriented environment. Must be experienced and have references to be considered for interview. Needs knowledge in the application of vinyl graphics, ppf and large digital format vinyl (wraps) on vehicles ranging from cars to trucks, bikes, etc. The Vehicle Wrap Installer will work on team to install vinyl wraps and other custom items in a timely and detailed manner to ensure WrapStyle remains a premier provider in the market. This person must be able to effectively communicate with all members of our team (installers, graphic design, management) as well as customers when asked in order to maintain a seamless production experince.
- Installation of wrap films, ppf, printed designs on vehicles.
- Consistently perform with a sense of urgency while maintain a high quality product for customers
- Exhibit a high attention to detail while creating designs according to customer needs
- Interact with Internal and External customers to provide superior customer service and accomplish tasks in an efficient manner
- Assist in the completion of administrative tasks and projects as assigned
- Previous experience in signage or vehicle wrapping preferred.
- Training or Certifications preferred: Avery CWI or other.
- Must have a high attention to detail and ability to remain organized.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and target dates.
- Positive “can do” attitude toward teamwork and helping customers.
- Desire to receive addition training/education when opportunities arise.
- Creative in problem solving and highly organized.
- Previous experience installing graphics on windows or vehicles preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
To our team we are looking for a creative and reliable colleague who will be in charge of creating car graphic designs, sometimes processing marketing materials and graphics for the web, advertising, etc. You will have room for realizing your own ideas. We offer interesting and varied work suitable for graduates, thanks to which you will be able to do something not only for yourself but also for clients not only from the Czech Republic.
- Graphic design and processing of car wrapping designs.
- Responsible for designing, sizing, paneling, and print setup of vehicle wraps.
- Responsible for interpreting work orders, working through the proofing process, and setting up the final product to be produced.
- Help drive innovation, new market opportunities and ideas for growth.
- Provide recommendations on equipment and material needs.
- Stay up to date on market trends and program knowledge.
- Assist team with decal pre-production and production as needed.
- Willingness to work with and interact with customers to develop design concepts and renderings.
- High School or GED equivalent.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must have a creative eye to design modern, appealing graphics.
- Ability to accurately measure vehicle surface areas and apply to graphic design elements.
- Experience with wide format printers.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor when working with clients and comprehend their visions for design. Must be dependable and punctual.
- Able to focus with attention to detail and multi-task when needed.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
A friendly working team who is ready to assist in learning and to be your support. The possibility of further development, whether through daily practice or further education. Motive is an equal opportunity employer! We believe that a diverse team makes us stronger and smarter. Team works makes dream works!
If you wish to apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and fill out an application on our website